From the MUSIC LOVER team we want to inform you about the policy of collection and treatment of cookies in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information relating to the collection policy, the purpose and treatment of cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT MUSIC LOVER?
- Analysis cookies: these are those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Performance improvement cookies: this type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to configure them every time you visit our website and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties.
- Registration cookies: cookies are generated that identify you each time you access our website as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the portal.
- Personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow you to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that you define.
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are: Identifying data.
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data:
Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA.
You can find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Data Controller.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website operator analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.iamofficialmusiclover.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.
Published on 1 September 2021.